Colonic Additive Benefits
Why Use Coffee? What Is the Purpose of a Coffee additive in a colonic? Coffee Can Help Detoxify and Protect the Liver?
· The liver is the lifeline of the detoxification system. Supporting liver function can change the course of your health journey. Coffee contains some unique constituents that can be helpful to the liver.
· They can increase the level of glutathione in the intestines and the liver. Glutathione is a vital detoxification antioxidant. It helps to prevent damage from reactive oxygen species and heavy metals. It breaks apart chemical carcinogens so our body can remove them.
· It can lower inflammation in the liver and help the liver cell regenerate.
How do we get these coffee constituents to go straight to the liver so it can upregulate glutathione?
· About 6 inches inside the rectum are the hemorrhoidal veins. These veins directly connect to the hepatic portal, which leads straight to the liver. The caffeine in the coffee dilates these blood vessels. This increases the absorption of the coffee and its valuable constituents. Acids from the stomach haven't changed the components, so the coffee is processed by the liver differently.
· This process with the liver stimulates the release of bile from the liver. Proper bile flow is vital to the detoxification system! Our livers do a fantastic job of filtering our blood.
· At any given moment, the liver contains around 10% of our blood, cleaning it to protect us. It filters about 1.4 liters in a minute. It deposits all the waste products that need to get out of the body into the bile. Then this waste material gets removed in our stools.
· Unfortunately, sometimes these toxins can build up and create a sludge that blocks the bile duct. If the bile cannot flow freely to the intestines, these toxins build up in the liver. This causes inflammation, leading to more health issues. It also can impair digestion and the ability to absorb nutrients fully. Coffee additive detox can help unblock the bile duct, so this backup in purification does not occur.
Coffee additives Can Help Detoxify and Protect the Intestines
The main coffee constituents can also have potent detoxification effects in the intestines as well. Different enzymes and chemicals control all our genes within the body. The rate of detoxification in the intestines is no exception. Coffee additive protocols can double your detoxification rate in the intestines!
Coffee Additive May Help with Depression and Anxiety
· True health is a delicate balance of the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system. Both have important roles. But in anxiety and depression, the sympathetic nervous system (fight or flight response) is working too hard. The parasympathetic nervous system (rest and digest response) is too low. This can heighten anxiety and depression as well as our response to pain. Coffee additives benefits include helping to stimulate the parasympathetic nervous system which helps with depression.
· Part of calming our nervous system is having the feeling of satiety. Coffee additive stimulate the gallbladder to contract. This is how it helps to open the bile duct. The coffee can improve gallbladder contraction by around 33% or more. This really helps to move out the toxins the liver wants to expel. The coffee additive increases plasma cholecystokinin, which helps to produce a “satisfied” or relaxed feeling. This activation of the gallbladder might help you avoid gallstones as well.
Your body likes to recycle bile. You can reuse this bile up to 18 times! It takes a lot of energy to make, and your body wants to be efficient. Unfortunately, sometimes the toxins that your liver tries hard to remove can get reabsorbed. Getting your liver and gallbladder to release bile isn’t enough. Coffee additive detox gets these toxins out of your body, so they are not reabsorbed.
Wheatgrass is a humble weed that has a wide variety of health benefits for the body due to high concentrations of chlorophyll, active enzymes, vitamins and other nutrients.
Wheatgrass has also been found to support the immune system and help repair damaged cells. It is also shown promise for conditions such as:
· Rheumatoid arthritis
· Ulcerative colitis
· Hematological diseases
· Oxidative stress (the body’s ability to repair damage)
Wheatgrass colonics cleanse and nourish the colon. The effects are felt almost immediately. This is attributed to wheatgrass’s dense nutrient profile, which contains over 90 minerals, and the high absorption rate of the colon. Both factors allow for easy and fast entry into the bloodstream.
Among its other many benefits, wheatgrass juice strengthens our cells, detoxifies our liver and organs, fights tumors, restores alkalinity to the blood and neutralizes toxins. It has even been known to help reverse gray hair back to natural hair color. Wheatgrass is extremely high in chlorophyll, iron, oxygen, and many vitamins thus providing our bodies with concentrated nutrients in an easy-to-digest form.
Wheatgrass is commonly taken by mouth in the form of juice but is greatly beneficial when added to a colonic. In fact, when taken in the opposite end, the implant is an exceptionally powerful method of cleansing and nourishing the colon walls. Bypassing the stomach, the wheatgrass juice immediately replenishes the body with electrolytes and minerals via the hemorrhoidal vein - a direct route to the liver and bloodstream. Since it travels directly to the liver and is absorbed into the blood stream, wheatgrass implants are essential to quickly restoring one’s health.
· Aids Weight Loss
Studies have shown that Chlorophyll supplements have helped the thyroid - the gland responsible for maintaining a healthy metabolism - function properly. In addition to improving the thyroid's function, chlorophyll has been demonstrated to help balance the hormones that prompt us to eat and feel full. This helps control cravings for unhealthy foods.
· Control Body Odor
Chlorophyll helps maintain a pleasant, unobtrusive body and fecal odor. Ingesting chlorophyll has been shown to aid the detoxification efforts of the liver, as well as make your digestion more efficient.,
· Encourage Healing
The presence of chlorophyll in the body inhibits bacteria growth, reducing infection from wounds and speeding the rate of healing. begin regeneration without harmful effects.
· Naturally Detoxifies the Body
Chlorophyll contains compounds that enhance the liver function, helping naturally detoxify your body of harmful contaminants from food.
· May Aid Cancer Treatments
Several studies have indicated that compounds in chlorophyll can bind to potential carcinogens (cancer-causing molecules) and inhibit their ability to attack healthy cells.
· Inhibit Growth of Candida Albicans
Candida is a type of fungus (more specifically, it's a toxic yeast) that can cause fungal infections in the body such as candidiasis, candidemia, and oral thrush.
· Boost Your Blood Health
It works by replacing the iron with magnesium at the center of the red blood cell molecule, creating a bioavailable form of iron the body can use.